SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Other Boards For You > The Lounge > Reality Television

Notices

Reality Television Real life drama and comedy that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

Default Re: DWTS Participants

LOL Me too!!! One thing that always stuck in my head about Laura Ingalls, what when she was sitting in bed talking to someone and put in big toe in her mouth and was biting her toenail....she spit it out when she was done. I think that scarred me for life! LOL

What a shake-up on Monday.....I hated to see Sherry go, she was such a postive, funny lady. I wouldn't have minded the Disney kid going, or Jaleel or even Gladys, just for you!! LOL
Old 04-11-2012, 02:43 PM

Thank you, I was eating lunch when I read that about the toe in the mouth!

I was surprised about Sherry, I figured with The View that she'd have a larger fan base than the disney dude or Jaleel! Oh well, guess this will save her time flying back and forth but she really was having a good time and since I watch The View, I know how excited she was about being on.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR View Post
Thank you, I was eating lunch when I read that about the toe in the mouth!

I was surprised about Sherry, I figured with The View that she'd have a larger fan base than the disney dude or Jaleel! Oh well, guess this will save her time flying back and forth but she really was having a good time and since I watch The View, I know how excited she was about being on.
Sorry, but you know about those images that stick in our heads forever!!! I remember Sherry, when she would do all sorts of silly stuff for Ellen on her show. I love that lady!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Bubble gum, yum!

Thoughts on Sherry's leaving and who will be next?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 AM
California Girl at Heart

Ok, I haven't really sat down and watched DWTS in awhile....but tonight I turned it on (waiting for Castle to come on) and saw the last couple dancing. He's a football star?? And I have no idea who she is. Must be a new dancer. (Peta or something)
Anyway....I loved their dance. I can't believe Lynn gave them an 8. Does he not like these 2 ??

JMO on a show I haven't watched for awhile.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

Knat, it is really all over the place this season, chart toppers all dropped down last week. Now, they are back at the top again. I agree that Len underscored Peta and Donald. They were at the top last week after their Paso. She is new this year, but such a great choreographer. She reminds me of Julianne.

With the dance off between the two bottom couples tonight, the judges will be able to save the couple they want to stay. I think Gavin and Gladys will be the bottom two and it depends who dances better in their dance off. Gavin is sweet, but just can't quite get it. And, Gladys is good, but just not as good as some of the others. However, I love Tristan, her partner, he is so sweet.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 AM

I thought Katherine and Mark were marvelous! That gal can dance!!!

Sorry your favorite guy didn't get voted off JB! LOL!

And I love Derek, but he really should keep his shirt on, he looks like a little boy with it off and compared to Maks? NO comparison!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

LOL LR, that is exactly what I said about Derek! He looks like a ten year old boy! Yes, the top four can really dance. It was Gavin's time to go, next week, I'm hoping for Jaleel or Gladys! Melissa pulled a Marie Osmond for sympathy votes....she needs to go! Yuck
Old 04-19-2012, 02:36 PM

I think she did too, showing her in that ambulance...puhlease!!!!

Jaleel was on The View, he seems ok but sort of has a poor me attitude too.

I liked Gavin, I thought he was sweet but we knew he'd be leaving....maybe they'll send Jaleel AND Gladys home next week!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

That would work for both of us.