SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Discuss Days

Notices

Discuss Days General Days of Our Lives discussion happening here!

Old 07-23-2008, 12:47 PM

Default Day's Ahead Spoilers-- Canadian Show

I was away until after 1pm so missed the feed from NTV. We must have had a brief power failure (storms) and the show didn't tape. I will watch the show at 3pm from Alberta and post the highlights.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Day's Ahead Spoilers-- Canadian Show

I only watched the first bit, nothing that really interest me, so I choice to watch Y & R instead. I Tivo both in the morning so I have "Options" at lunch.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:51 PM

Stephanie and Max are almost in Marseilles, but the train has stopped for something on the track. They talk about how to find his sister. Stephanie gets in touch with someone about the area of Marseilles where the phone call came from and he tells her there is an exculsive girls school on that street. Stephanie phones the school and leaves a message for Melanie and they don't refuse the message so they know she is there.

Daniel and Chelsea are on the rooftop of his Apartment Bldg (he has sublet an apt). I think they are on a date.

Steve and Kayla are at home talking about Ava. Now everything is Ava's fault, according to Kayla it doesn't matter that she was drugged by her father. What about your husband Kayla???

John and Ava are talking about her case. Ava suggests they leave the country and go to Italy to her Villa in Tuscany. John says no, he isn't guilty of anything.

Bo and Philip have Morgan (boy is this girl getting on my nerves, following Philip around like a puppy dog) almost walk in on their conversation. Now she has wangled an invitation to move into Victor's house.
Bo tells Philip he shouldn't be hanging out with Morgan, as he is one of the suspects in her father's disappearance. Philip tells Bo Morgan needs him .

Marlena and Roman meet to discuss the disk and also to discuss her talk with Ava. Marlena says it is confidential and she can't testify against Ava.

Roman and Marlena go over to see Steve and Kayla. Roman and Steve discuss Steve's testimony and Marlena apologizes to Kayla about Sami and the Apt.

That's about it. Please excuse spelling errors, I can't find the spell check.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:56 PM

Thanks Beau, I was thinking of you at lunch when I changed to Y & R after being bored for the first 20 minutes or so, I knew you would catch me up.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:09 PM

At the end of the show Marlena asks John if he had anything to do with Paul's disappearance and he doesn't answer.

Steve and Bo meet to have a beer and Steve asks Bo what is the matter (Kayla asked him to talk to Bo, after Marlena said there was something bothering him) and Bo tells him he covered up for Philip.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Thanks Beau, I was thinking of you at lunch when I changed to Y & R after being bored for the first 20 minutes or so, I knew you would catch me up.
It certainly was a very dull show and tomorrow doesn't look any better.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Supremo Member

Why is Kayla flip flopping all of the sudden, when the Ava thing first started she was the most supportive of Ava and now she's mad?

Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM

Question Re: Day's Ahead Spoilers-- Canadian Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Stephanie and Max are almost in Marseilles, but the train has stopped for something on the track. They talk about how to find his sister. Stephanie gets in touch with someone about the area of Marseilles where the phone call came from and he tells her there is an exculsive girls school on that street. Stephanie phones the school and leaves a message for Melanie and they don't refuse the message so they know she is there.

Daniel and Chelsea are on the rooftop of his Apartment Bldg (he has sublet an apt). I think they are on a date.

Steve and Kayla are at home talking about Ava. Now everything is Ava's fault, according to Kayla it doesn't matter that she was drugged by her father. What about your husband Kayla???

John and Ava are talking about her case. Ava suggests they leave the country and go to Italy to her Villa in Tuscany. John says no, he isn't guilty of anything.

Bo and Philip have Morgan (boy is this girl getting on my nerves, following Philip around like a puppy dog) almost walk in on their conversation. Now she has wangled an invitation to move into Victor's house.
Bo tells Philip he shouldn't be hanging out with Morgan, as he is one of the suspects in her father's disappearance. Philip tells Bo Morgan needs him .

Marlena and Roman meet to discuss the disk and also to discuss her talk with Ava. Marlena says it is confidential and she can't testify against Ava.

Roman and Marlena go over to see Steve and Kayla. Roman and Steve discuss Steve's testimony and Marlena apologizes to Kayla about Sami and the Apt.

That's about it. Please excuse spelling errors, I can't find the spell check.
move into Philip's house. That is his favorite line. Even though I don't care about Ava, it was kinda bizarre that Kayla is turning on her like this. She was the one who suspected she was being drugged, tested the drugs, and declared that Ava wasn't in her right mind. Guilty by reason of temporary insanity, if you ask me. I think Kayla is going all post-partum. Perhaps another pet cause of our head writer? Hey I see the smileys. They aren't very good. and four are blocked.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:00 PM

I thought Kayla's change in attitude toward Ava was very odd also.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:36 AM

Maybe Kayla just, well kind of suppressed it. At the time they were trying to escape, and then all the drama with the baby. It was filed away for later use(like we women tend to do sometimes). Now, since everything seems to be okay, suddenly she sees Ava again and it triggers it all again(like PTSD). Plus, she could be post-partum too..