SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Discuss Days

Notices

Discuss Days General Days of Our Lives discussion happening here!

Old 07-27-2010, 12:27 PM

Default Danloe love story

For me if they ruin Danloe there would be no more credible love story on this show.Because the kind of connection Chloe and Daniel have is beyond love and life itself.Their souls and hearts are one(even if know they're trying to make us doubt it).Remember when Chloe was at the hospital and Daniel couldn't be there because the cops were after him?Chloe started to wake up from her coma and Daniel had Nathan and ,Melanie with him.Chloe named Daniel.Daniel ,wherever he was,miles away from the hospital, heard her and told so to Melanie and Nathan.He told them he heard Chloe calling him.They told him he's crazy or something like that.A few seconds later they get a call telling them Chloe woke up and called Daniel.That's the Danloe connection.Beyond love,life and death.Whenever you have this kind of connection you can get over anything together, any mistake,any weakness,any problem.It doesn't mean you can't have doubts,weaknesses,make mistakes.Love is about getting over all that together,forgiving each other and loving each other with the same intensity..An now the writers try to ruin it.That's a wonderful story they're ruining now.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Danloe love story

I can't say I agree with you about this great "love story". I never liked Chloe and Daniel together. First it started when Chloe was his patient and he tried kissing her and feeling her up. That in itself turned me off completely. What an unprofessional way of doing things. Then Chloe is married to Lucas and starts to cheat on him. So now she has Daniel and one thing goes wrong and she's in bed with Phillip. I definitely would not call this a romantic love story.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 PM

It started the wrong way?Sure.But so many stories starts in even worse ways but turn out to be great love stories.That's what I see with Danloe.A great love story being ruined.So let me get it straight.Great love stories dont have flaws,the parts concerned never make mistakes,never have moments of weakness?Pease.Love is about getting over everything together and forgiving each other still loving each other with the same intensity .So because they love each other they can't make mistakes?It's not one thing that went wrong that drove Chloe to that mistake.But months and months of many things going wrong.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Wild Card

Sorry, but I want Chloe with Philip. Always have, always will. I never thought of Danloe as a great love story either. They seemed to just jump into things with no build-up. Of course, that's the way these couples are written at Days now. Bo and Hope had an attraction to each other right away, but it took quite some time to really get involved. Can't a couple even have a nice dinner out just once before they hop into bed?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM

Oh brother, is that why none of my marriages worked? We had to DATE the right way too? You kids complicate life. I think the dude digs her and she loves him but she is just a nutcase. I think they are missing out on making her a sex addict. Look at Tiger Woods? It would be a salient storyline, I daresay a public service!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker girl View Post
Sorry, but I want Chloe with Philip. Always have, always will. I never thought of Danloe as a great love story either. They seemed to just jump into things with no build-up. Of course, that's the way these couples are written at Days now. Bo and Hope had an attraction to each other right away, but it took quite some time to really get involved. Can't a couple even have a nice dinner out just once before they hop into bed?

Sorry but I can't stand Philip anywhere near her.There never has been love betwen them.All you have to do is watch old clips on youtube.He never loved her.And now he's even worse.keep him away from her.I love Nadia and Jay's chemistry but only as friends.They don't do it for me as lovers.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourl...ur_Lives_Cast/

Any fan of the show that knows Chloe certainly notices the web of destruction she’s weaved over the past few months and it’s only a matter of time before she gets so caught up in it that she can’t get out. I remember Chloe when she first came to Salem, many years ago. She was the nerdy teen with the big eyeglasses and the "goody, goody" reputation. Her adulthood, though, has been challenged with failed marriages, affairs, her inability to conceive a child and now one lie after another.

When asked about what she thinks about Chloe’s twists and turns, Bjorlin says, "I think Chloe‘s insecurities are rooted in some things. She has a lot of trust issues and abandonment issues that are due to how she was raised as a child (foster home to foster home until she got with her parents as a young adult). The stakes are so high for her right now. Chloe has never felt this level of love before in her life, and she would do anything to hold onto it! It causes her to act desperately, but it comes from a good place. She wants everything, for once in her life, to be perfect. Unfortunately, she’s losing her head and making some bad decisions in the process. It’s those insecurities that have allowed Vivian to control her so easily. She’s suffering the consequences, and she is going to continue to suffer the consequences of this very bad decision that she has made. It’s fun to play it out and it’s not so far-fetched from reality."

One fan even joked during the question/answer section to Bjorlin, "Doesn’t Chloe have something she needs to say to Daniel? Actually a lot of stuff she needs to tell him! I think you should just take that time right now to act it out on the stage." Shawn made a quick response, getting Nadia off the hook, "I don’t think there’s enough time for Chloe to say all she needs to say!"

Shawn Christian had this to say when I asked him about his character Daniel and his relationship with Chloe, "Two things. First of all let me say that Daniel knows more than people thinks he knows. Secondly, he would do pretty much anything for love and the woman that he loves. So, we will see where the road takes us! Many Dr. Dan fans (myself included), wonder about Daniel's relationship with Carly (Crystal Chappell) and what his true feelings are for her. "Well, she is my baby momma," Shawn exclaimed. After a good laugh he stated, "You know, there’s an unwritten story there that has to unfold. Sometimes you have to see a story from end to beginning to really understand the details of it. That’s kinda what we have here. You know, we have a history that goes back to before Melanie was born."

I totally agree with everithing Nadia said about Chloe.Actually that's what I've been saying all along.As far as Daniel is concerned,I said it as well.I thinks he knows everything that happened.But if he does Know ,and he's seeing what she's going through because of her guit feeling and he shuts her up everytime she tries to tell him and releave her conscious then he's a real monster,especially knowing how much that could hurt Chloe's pregnancy.If he knows he should tell.Then wether decide that he loves her as much as he claims and forgives her knowing she was set up,that she loves him and that he has a huge part of responsibility for what happen as well,or dump her and then not being a man of his word.But putting her through everything she's going through knowing the truth ,that would make him be a monster.About hsi "treu feelings " for carly?What could they be?Is he in love with her?Then keep him away from Chloe.What is all this about?

Last edited by imane111; 07-27-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Wild Card

I remember well Ghoul Girl Chloe and how Philip acted. But now when she returned to Salem, they both had a friends with benefits s/l, and wow! I think their chemistry popped! I still think they are meant for each other. Daniel would do much better with Carl. I mean, Carly. (keep forgetting....female, female, female) They share a child, good ol' Melanie, and would seem better parents for her together as a couple than Chloe as the step-mom. Chloe should have come clean with Daniel long ago. If she is pregnant with Phil's baby, then that would be an even better reason for those two to be together.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:31 AM

Sadly, I must side with imane111 on this one Lurker Girl.

I do think Chloe loves Dan and I think he loves her too. There is ZERO romantic chemistry to my eye in the interactions between Carly and Bo. I actually think Dr. Jonas clicks with younger women. Furthermore, I have not used furthermore in a while so it shows you I have given this topic at least 2 minutes of thought, I do not think Philip wants Chloe so much as to get OUT of his marriage to Melanie which clearly does not meet his needs sexually or intellectually.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
Sadly, I must side with imane111 on this one Lurker Girl.

I do think Chloe loves Dan and I think he loves her too. There is ZERO romantic chemistry to my eye in the interactions between Carly and Bo. I actually think Dr. Jonas clicks with younger women. Furthermore, I have not used furthermore in a while so it shows you I have given this topic at least 2 minutes of thought, I do not think Philip wants Chloe so much as to get OUT of his marriage to Melanie which clearly does not meet his needs sexually or intellectually.
Exactly.Nor does Chloe want him or love him.she's all about Daniel,Daniel is all bout her.Hopefully they'll prevail.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane111 View Post
Exactly.Nor does Chloe want him or love him.she's all about Daniel,Daniel is all bout her.Hopefully they'll prevail.
Precisely! Chloe pays Philip no attention and is all Daniel, Daniel, Daniel! It is ALL about Dan.