SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Discuss Days

Notices

Discuss Days General Days of Our Lives discussion happening here!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 AM

Default Bring back Belle and Shawn

How many feel Belle and her family and missing from the current storylines involving their kinfolks. She is about to be a great-Aunt, Will came out and is involved with Sonny. Sami does not know which ex she loves more, Eric is a priest,
and John and Brady are treating her mom like crap. In addition, Shawn D would be concerned about his beloved Grandma, and be glad Aunt Kayla is back. Not to mention Ciara and Hope need him. Maybe if she and Shawn eventually get divorced, she and Lucas might hook up. I think it's dumb Phillip ain't around for the Parker sl.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Bring back Belle and Shawn

I wish they would just recast the parts and have these characters on the show too. However if the bring shawn and Belle back they would lose have the excuses for where Bo is. Another part they should just recast.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Bubble gum, yum!

I'd go for a recast, because they've been gone so long that it would work. They would need to be the same age as the Chloe group of one! LOL
Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 AM

Dear Jillybean,

I really like your candy graphic, how do you put graphics on your posts, can you type them, step by step if possible?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 AM

I would love for Belle and shawn to come back expecially if it was Jason and Martha
Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Pecks

Send a message via AIM to JP

Bring back Jason Cook and Martha Madison!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:33 AM

I personally think the show should just start recasting the parts of family members that are significant to the show. If the actors want to leave the show - I get it - but recast the part then. Bo is a good example. Hope makes no sense without him. Peter Reckell wants out that's fine but he's an integral part of the show. I, along with many fans, have actors that I just love in their parts, but I'm all for recasting.

Characters I would love see back and recast because I think should never have left; Bo, Steve, Shawn and Belle, Phillip these are just a few.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Jaden's Nana

What bopefan7 said - times 10
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58 AM

I'm for the recasting as well but I have to say I do not want the parts of Philip or Steve to be recast. They tried to recast Philip once and I hated it and I just could never see anyone else being Patch - for me some roles should just not be recasted. I only feel that way about a few though as far as anyone else on Days I would gladly accept a recast and I too would love for Bo, Belle and Shawn to return, regardless of whether the parts need to be recasted or not.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Wild Card

Even though Peter R. said just about the same thing he did when he exited the show - more time with family, travel, and it is not about the money at all - his interview in SOD's latest issue seemed to indicate he'd be willing to come back if he actually had a sl. (And he'd have to figure a way to keep his family in Oregon and commute) So I'm still holding out for the writers to have a turn at that Salem brain and come up with good reasons for his return.

Jason Cook and Martha Madison would be great additions to Days and should easily fit in with lots of sls. I'm with Penny about recasting Philip and Steve - No and No.