SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Days Spoilers, News and Rumors

Notices

Days Spoilers, News and Rumors Post and discuss any spoilers, news and rumors here.

Old 01-19-2014, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Whose watching EJ and Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillybean View Post
Dean, you could be right, but I hope no baby comes of this sl. And, I sure as heck wouldn't want Rafe to even entertain the idea of taking Sami back. He has so successfully wiped her out of his life, I'd hate to have to watch that train wreck again. I'm hoping for some originality with this sl....crazy, huh? LOL
Jilly I totally agree with you and I too am hoping for something different, it would be nice to have some originality wouldn't it?

Dean I truly hope it's not Anne that would mean I'd have to see way more than I want to of this character who I pretty much despise!
Old 01-20-2014, 04:40 AM
California Girl at Heart

Some really good post. Myself, I can't stand this story line. Abby just keeps throwing herself at EJ.
I too believe Abby will end up pregnant, but will lose the baby, but not until Sami finds out about her and Ej.
I don't think it's Nick taking the pictures. For one reason where is he going to get a camera at. ? I think it's one of Stefano's men.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:24 AM

Knat I truly do not see that Abby is throwing herself at EJ, I really think the girl just cannot help herself (although I do recognize the fact that is no excuse), but if she is throwing herself at EJ than he is certainly there to catch her -
Old 01-20-2014, 08:55 AM
Bubble gum, yum!

True that Penny! As long as he is willing to catch her, there will be a game!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldie View Post
Jilly, you actually used the word originality, lol. This is Days we're talking about. Has there been any originality in this show for awhile now. It's one night stands, pregnancies (since no one in Salem seems to know about birth control), whose the daddy, changing paternity tests, etc. All these writers do is change the names and they're done.
How true it is just the same old stories recycled. It seems everytime EJ has sex with someone they end up pregnant so I am very sure Abby will get knocked up. Abby is just taking Nicole's place as someone to come between EJ and Sami.
I am not watching this sick Abby/EJ trash but if someone is following EJ is is likely one of Stefano's goons. I think Stefano is involved in the NIck story somehow and I am very sure he is trying to find a way to break up Sami and EJ.

Last edited by Beau; 01-20-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:35 AM
California Girl at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Knat I truly do not see that Abby is throwing herself at EJ, I really think the girl just cannot help herself (although I do recognize the fact that is no excuse), but if she is throwing herself at EJ than he is certainly there to catch her -
I can also see your point. I have to think back 35 years and yep...some older good looking dashing guy paying attention to a young women...your right...not throwing herself, just cannot help herself being attracted to the attention.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:16 AM

Not.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
IA, it's not like EJ is pushing her away demanding her to stop.

My first thought was that it was Nick, he's clever enough to get/buy anything so a camera wouldn't be out of his realm of things.

But, whoever it is, don't you KNOW that the tape/videos/pics will be ran at EJami's wedding? Now isn't THAT original! LOL!
Old 01-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Wild Card

I doubt it is Nick, but of course he could get a camera or phone. He already had some money, and then Kate gave him a bundle shortly before he was to leave town.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:05 PM

why is Julie so rabidly concerned about Nick. By my calculations they are 2nd cousins