SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Days Spoilers, News and Rumors

Notices

Days Spoilers, News and Rumors Post and discuss any spoilers, news and rumors here.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:41 PM
New girl

Default Ejabby?

Now I'm convinced something is going on!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Ejabby?

I hope not, but I did notice that puppy dog look in Abby's eyes....and I still don't understand the Crappy/Understanding EJ back and forth lately.....I just don't get what is going on!!! Wonder what JS thinks.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:50 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

I would much prefer that Abby and EJ become close and real friends. just like Jack (Abby's dad) and Billie were. there was never any love affair or uncomfortable sex between Billie and Jack...they were just real, close and true friends. it was a great friendship.

I'm still waiting to see something like that again. it was so good to see them like that...they were buddies and always there for each other.

so that's what I'd rather happen. altho, EJ and Abby were cute. he seemed like a big brother or even a dad to her. so I hope TPTB don't go to a dark side with Abby and EJ. make it light, fun and warm-hearted.

I had a wonderful evening...but this wasn't it.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Wild Card

I've noticed the chemistry betw. these two before, and even though a romance is possible, IA that a "friendship-only" is the way to go. EJ acts much different around Abby. He isn't pompous or condesending or flirting in that conceited way, but he's just nice and shows more genuine personality.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:38 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

he would've made a great brother in law to her. I think he respects her.

Old 12-11-2013, 05:13 AM

Well that kind of relationship I could get on board with....just don't want another Austin fiasco.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:42 AM
California Girl at Heart

Do not even go there.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:41 AM

I was gonna start a thread, "EJabby Anyone?" LOL! I think they're hot and I like the way that EJ is tender with Abby, and she just melted. I'd MUCH rather see this side of EJ with a love interest, than the one that yelled and screamed at Nicole, or the one that constantly has Angry Sex with Sami.

This EJ is HOT!!!
Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 AM

This show just keeps getting dumber and dumber, the conversation between Abby and EJ re Jack was stupid and made zero sense. Please tell me we are not in for another boring repeat of the Taylor/EJ big romance :Just why would EJ give the time of day to a bore like Abby. I also find it ridiculous that she dumps Chad because he lied to Cameron but she is after EJ and has no problem that he knew all about what Chad was doing.

I can't stand the Abby character and wish she had left the show with the rest of her gang, but if they were going to keep her give her a job and get her out of university where she has been for years.

I am at the point of giving the show a rest as I hate every story at the moment just why do we have Sami involved in another murder isn't there anyone else on the show they could have involved in Will/Sonny/Gabby/Nick dumb story. I am sick and tired of EJ and Sami fighting all the time and that we never get to see them with their children.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:30 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

Abby is what...21? and EJ is early 30's? ish? so there is roughly 10+ years between them, right? also, it's EJ. does Abby not know who he is? WTH is she thinking? that EJ, ex-mayor, criminal, DiMera, Stefano's son, may have been involved in some very criminal killings and other fun stuff, etc., is somehow just a misunderstood putty tat? and sami just doesn't understand him?

Austin fiasco...here we go again.