SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Days Spoilers, News and Rumors

Notices

Days Spoilers, News and Rumors Post and discuss any spoilers, news and rumors here.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:14 AM

Default 2 scoops

Heard this was a good read....I hope the link works I'm using my phone and I'm still learning how to use it lol.

DAYS Two Scoops: Much ado about nothing | Days of our Lives @ soapcentral.com
Old 05-20-2013, 10:00 AM

Default Re: 2 scoops

Seems like everyone that's been paired with Sami, ends up leaving (Austin, Brandon, Lucas) the show or given no S/L of importance without Sami when they return. IA that Rafe and Lucas have no S/L of importance now that they're no longer with Sami.

Watch out EJ! Don't want you to be next! LOL!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 AM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

I've said for a long time that neither rafe nor Lucas have any story at all if not paired with sami. but they also don't seem to have any story if there is nothing EJami to complain about. they can't even have lines that don't involve them. Lucas was in a couple of scenes and all he did was whine about sami and EJ.

while I love EJami, if they're going to keep Lucas and rafebag around, they need to invent something else for them.

I do love the two scoops thoughts, tho! they are usually right in line with how I feel, too.

I had a wonderful evening...but this wasn't it.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:40 AM

Lucas, Rafe and Ej have not had a storyline that was not revolved around Sami
Old 05-20-2013, 10:45 AM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

well, actually, EJ has. he was with Nicole for quite a while and with Taylor (GAG!). he had a triangle going with himself and those two for a while. but I can understand if you've wiped that from your memory...I wish I could!! LOL! what a horrible story line!

Old 05-20-2013, 10:50 AM

Yep, it's been the Sami Brady Show for FAR too long now.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii bunny View Post
well, actually, EJ has. he was with Nicole for quite a while and with Taylor (GAG!). he had a triangle going with himself and those two for a while. but I can understand if you've wiped that from your memory...I wish I could!! LOL! what a horrible story line!
Yes and Lucas had a few relationships too but Sami was always lurking in the wings with Both Ej and Lucas. That was Nicoles whole problem with there relationship
Old 05-20-2013, 12:19 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

true, to an extent. but when the Taylor nightmare was going on, sami wasn't involved at all. many, even some Lumi's, were wishing sami WOULD pop in and do something. LOL! that whole Taylor thing was...well...a nightmare.

but, the best thing they could do now is to re-invent Lucas and rafe and actually write for them. give them a new direction. tho I don't think they'll do much with Lucas since they've put him on recurring status now. but rafe could still be given a chance. I wish they would bring back Emily. THAT could be very interesting!

Old 05-21-2013, 01:25 PM

Honestly I do think Rafe has had some sl that do not revolve around Sami. When he was helping Nicole he did not have anything to do with Sami, and most recently when he decided to have a fling with Kate that certainly had nothing to do with Sami. Rafe has separated himself from her with this last break-up and I do believe he is done with her, I truly believe he wants to move on and knows that going back to her would be toxic. I wish I could say the same for Lucas - although I do think he too is done with Sami I do agree that all his sl revolved around her and since they have been apart he really has not had a sl and being put on recurring status is proof of that, I wish TPTB would have given Lucas a sl in which he could stand on his own, he is a Horton and therefore it should have been easy to get him totally away from the likes of Sami Brady but unfortunately they never seem to write for him. Again though I do feel this is not true for Rafe, he has had sl that have not centered around Sami and I do feel he will continue to do so once we are past this coma sl.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

I agree Penny, Rafe has had a couple sls not involving Sami, unless she pushed her way into it without being invited. LOL But Lucas has only been Sami's prop since he came back this time and I'm sad to see that. We need new women and opportunities for both Rafe and Lucas....unless Rate stays steady, but I doubt that happens.