SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Days Spoilers, News and Rumors

Notices

Days Spoilers, News and Rumors Post and discuss any spoilers, news and rumors here.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:56 PM

Default Joe Mascolo spotted appearence on the show recently

according to a twitter follower when I complained the shortness of Stefano appearence

she tweeted that during the time the scenes was taped Joe was having some kind of surgery

Joe Mascolo mention a physical business he had to attend to sereval SOD issues ago
also when he does return.he will look different..when he went to the Daysfest in Conn. Joe Mascolo was very noticable thin
Old 10-20-2012, 05:41 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

Default Re: Joe Mascolo spotted appearence on the show recently

SDK!!! you've been gone too long!! I've been wondering about you! glad to see you back!

I remember reading that JM was having something done but he never said what it was. I hope he is well and refreshed. will be good to see him back on the show!

I had a wonderful evening...but this wasn't it.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:20 AM

Smile Re: Joe Mascolo spotted appearence on the show recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii bunny View Post
SDK!!! you've been gone too long!! I've been wondering about you! glad to see you back!

I remember reading that JM was having something done but he never said what it was. I hope he is well and refreshed. will be good to see him back on the show!
awww you are sweet last few weeks were bad for me..friday pass I was diagnosis with diabetes 2..so this is all new to me..kind of a shock since back in April my suger was fine..anyway back to my guy..the recent pics that Lauren Koslow has on her twitter page the most recent pic Joe looks great hope this means he's has been taping alot and has alot of eppys in November and beyond...and hope for A STATE reunion just in time for mistletoe kissing

How I would get Kate and Stefano together is easy if I was the writer I have a snowstorm, a empty cabin and bodyheat to keep warm...how hard is that??? lol
Old 10-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Bubble gum, yum!

SDK hope things go smoothly for your adjustment to diabetes 2.

Also noticed how much thinner and rested looking JM was in those pictures. Here's to a strong retun for Stefano!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:16 AM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

bless your heart, SDK...my little nephew has diabetes, so I know it has to be hard and a very difficult thing to adjust to. my prayers will be with you, sweetie.

I'm looking forward to Stefano returning. I hope he is in rare form and comes in with guns blazing! (so to speak. LOL!) I would LOVE to have the Stefano of old days come back...the one who was always a step ahead of everyone. the one who hired the best and brightest to make sure his plans worked beautifully and perfectly. the one who struck fear in the hearts of the Salem dim wits AND even earned their respect, even if they didn't admit it.

and yes to a State reunion! I could see Kate getting lost in a snow storm while walking home because her car wouldn't start. she gets snow blindness and gets totally lost. when she is found by a snow truck driver and rushed to the hospital, they determine she has pneumonia and may die. Stefano hears the news and comes to the hospital. she thinks she is dying and pours out her heart to him. he refuses to leave her side. she goes into a coma. he stays with her. after 3 days, she wakes up. they realize what fools they've been. he takes her home and regales her with his plans to turn Salem upside down, as they sit by the fire and enjoy a glass of Stefano's favorite...

Old 10-21-2012, 10:56 AM

Some things to keep in mind regarding Stefano and Joe Mascolo:

1. The return of Stefano back in August was a big rewrite of by the new writers and was taped very quickly to get on the air in August.

2. Stefano has not yet been shown standing up as all of his new scenes show him seated. This almost always a sign on a soap that the writers/producers are working around an actor with an ailment, illness or injury. Long time days viewers will no doubt recall when Francis Reid had a stroke back in the mid 1990's and Days shot her scenes with her either sitting on the couch or chair in Alice's living room. Earlier this year Peggy McKay suffered a serious foot injury and Caroline spent a number of scenes on one of the Brady Pub bar stools.

3. Stefano's return to Salem is still scheduled of the week of November 6.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanoDarkKing View Post
awww you are sweet last few weeks were bad for me..friday pass I was diagnosis with diabetes 2..so this is all new to me..kind of a shock since back in April my suger was fine..anyway back to my guy..the recent pics that Lauren Koslow has on her twitter page the most recent pic Joe looks great hope this means he's has been taping alot and has alot of eppys in November and beyond...and hope for A STATE reunion just in time for mistletoe kissing

How I would get Kate and Stefano together is easy if I was the writer I have a snowstorm, a empty cabin and bodyheat to keep warm...how hard is that??? lol
I was diagnosed nearly nine years ago.I thank my condition to being overweight for too many years and a soda habit of 4 to 6 cans a day for over twenty years.
Admittedly I have been terrible lately with managing my own condition due to work scheduling and some economic reasons, but initially it was not too hard to bring my blood sugar down to acceptable levels. I used the south beach diet, but the key thing I learned to do was to use a daily eating plan of three meals (with appropriate food choices) of no more than 65 carbs (50 for gals) and snacks in between meals of no more than 15 carbs. Also before bed I eat a small portion of a lean protein to keep your metabolism going while you sleep.
A combines effort of eating correctly and regular exercise is the key. Keeping your metabolism running will help you lose any weight you need to shed. Water is your friend.
There are tons of resources out there that will show you what food are good to eat and which to stay away from. Keep in mind that some food will affect your blood sugar more the others and it varies from person to person.

Before I was diagnosed I had a huge sweet tooth and always had a roll of lifesavers or similar candy on hand. I thought for sure I would never be able to give up sweets.But I adjusted, and it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be.

Good luck adjusting. Hopefully you have people in your life who will help support you, and never be afraid to ask questions from others.

Forgive me for not getting up. I fell through the screen door last week and strained myself.
I've been falling to pieces ever since.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I was diagnosed nearly nine years ago.I thank my condition to being overweight for too many years and a soda habit of 4 to 6 cans a day for over twenty years.
Admittedly I have been terrible lately with managing my own condition due to work scheduling and some economic reasons, but initially it was not too hard to bring my blood sugar down to acceptable levels. I used the south beach diet, but the key thing I learned to do was to use a daily eating plan of three meals (with appropriate food choices) of no more than 65 carbs (50 for gals) and snacks in between meals of no more than 15 carbs. Also before bed I eat a small portion of a lean protein to keep your metabolism going while you sleep.
A combines effort of eating correctly and regular exercise is the key. Keeping your metabolism running will help you lose any weight you need to shed. Water is your friend.
There are tons of resources out there that will show you what food are good to eat and which to stay away from. Keep in mind that some food will affect your blood sugar more the others and it varies from person to person.

Before I was diagnosed I had a huge sweet tooth and always had a roll of lifesavers or similar candy on hand. I thought for sure I would never be able to give up sweets.But I adjusted, and it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be.

Good luck adjusting. Hopefully you have people in your life who will help support you, and never be afraid to ask questions from others.
Smooches with friend like you and bunny, Uri...... I will make it through this... now knowing Stefano returns on Nov 6 (I forgot about that) I need to be healthy to watch him lol
Old 10-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Bubble gum, yum!

Dean sounds like a good person who knows what is what! Nice to have so many people on here to help you through this important time!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:55 PM
FUSW, Bully and Meanie

we love you, SDK!!! HUGS!!!