SoapOperaFan Message Board

Go Back   SoapOperaFan Message Board > Your Favorite Soap Opera Boards > Days of Our Lives > Days Spoilers, News and Rumors

Notices

Days Spoilers, News and Rumors Post and discuss any spoilers, news and rumors here.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:37 PM

Smile Who will get shot??

Based on the spoilers for next week and the photos for the week after someone is going to catch a bullet on Days.

Since the entire town of Salem is royally pissed at Stefano he looks the likely target. However Stefano might just be to obvious a target which makes me think that someone else might ended up eating a lead sandwich instead. We are roughly 7-8 weeks away from the new writers stories starting to air and we know that 5 character are leaving but Joe Mascolo is not one of them so Stefano getting shot is a maybe at this point.

Lexie is not likely either since shooting her would be overkill on top of the tumor.

Everybody hang because it looks as if the fun has not even begun yet.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Who will get shot??

Maybe Stefano makes it look like he got "shot" so that he can dissappear for a while.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 PM

Smile Re: Who will get shot??

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniehp View Post
Maybe Stefano makes it look like he got "shot" so that he can dissappear for a while.
There are two photos from the week after next one shows EJ holding a gun on someone and the other shows Kate pulling what might be a gun out of her purse. Also both Kate and EJ are dressed entirely in black which is a classic soap opera mystery color. Will is also in another photo also dressed in black and all three photos were taken in Stefano's living room.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Wild Card

I checked out the pics. What I want to know is why Kate and Will are wearing cold-weather outfits in summer. EJ looks like the obvious shooter, since he's the one actually targeting someone, so it probably won't be him. Hard for me to believe Will would shoot someone again. Stefano is at Lexie and Abe's home, while Lexie is crying about whatever. Hmmm. We all keep assuming Stefano is going to get shot or killed because we keep assuming he's retiring. I've seen nothing about that happening and will keep the faith that he's sticking around. Who will get shot? Yes, could be Stefano. But maybe someone gets in the way of a gun during an ISA assignment to bring down Stef. Bo? John? Marlena? Shane (doubtful)? Hope? Rafe? I wonder if it'll be Rafe?
Old 05-15-2012, 06:32 PM

Thumbs down Re: Who will get shot??

If you notice the scene where Stefano and Abe looking up at Lexie and the pic of Stefano holding a brandy glass in his living room there is a bright white light hitting him then any of the gun toting family members.....Will gun is on the chess board if you look closely...I believe 2 things are happening either Stefano has a terrible Nightmare..or each of the gun toting persons is having their own fantasy...no Joe is not shot the week of 5/28 but sadly the rate that they have everyone going after stefano with their own vengence it may not be long

also the just fired writers disbanded the DeMira family meaning I fear Joe was released because he was no longer needed not because he wants to retire and if this is true .....it will take the new writers to rewind this disasterious wrting and repair the damage they left behind...unforunately it will seem the DeMira family will be totally untterly distroyed before they can save them.... because the new episodes will not air until late July by that time there will be no DeMira left

Last edited by StefanoDarkKing; 05-15-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:02 PM

Smile Re: Who will get shot??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker girl View Post
I checked out the pics. What I want to know is why Kate and Will are wearing cold-weather outfits in summer. EJ looks like the obvious shooter, since he's the one actually targeting someone, so it probably won't be him. Hard for me to believe Will would shoot someone again. Stefano is at Lexie and Abe's home, while Lexie is crying about whatever. Hmmm. We all keep assuming Stefano is going to get shot or killed because we keep assuming he's retiring. I've seen nothing about that happening and will keep the faith that he's sticking around. Who will get shot? Yes, could be Stefano. But maybe someone gets in the way of a gun during an ISA assignment to bring down Stef. Bo? John? Marlena? Shane (doubtful)? Hope? Rafe? I wonder if it'll be Rafe?
I think that the Will and Kate are dressed that way because there is a rain storm going on they both appear to be wet.

They shoot Stefano and have him survive which would fit in with his always rising from the ashes.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Addicted to books

I do think Stephano is the most logical choice. But I could see maybe someone getting shot by accident, instead of Stephano. I propose Rafe. With all the Carrie Drama going on, I think Rafe getting shot would have the most dramatic impact.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:36 AM

Well, if anyone can save the day, we know it's The Rafester! LOL!

Maybe it'll be Lexi, the one shot, as she jumps in front of Stefano to save his life. I know it's overkill but I don't want to watch her suffering/dying in a hospital bed. Make it short and sweet please!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Addicted to books

Also a good dramatic idea, LR. I don't want to see her suffer either.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:51 PM

Well, EJ is holding the gun, so I'm guessing Stefano or possibly Rafe? Ah, heck I don't know, I just hope it aint EJ, which is the feeling I am getting in my gut thinking that the tables will be turned or something, but I'm honestly hoping it's Rafe so we wont have to see no more sappy crap between him and Carrie *insert vomit motion here.*

Action and power draw you like a moth to a flame. It burns inside you. I burn inside you ... like a fever.